Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, May 1, 2011

Temptation got the better of me....

So - three days after joining the blog and temptation was just too much - the fabrics were all sitting there looking at me... so with the royal wedding for company I started yesterday! God bless bank holidays! Firstly, here are my fabrics:




The Shoo Fly blocks took a while....


But Block one is pieced and ready for the embroidery - now I just need to chose my threads....

I am absolutely lovign seeing all the different fabrics people are chosing and I can't wait to see some more. Happy stitching!


9 comments:

  1. i love your colour dark brown and the soft tones off the other fabric. happy stitching

    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics are great I am sure it will look beautiful........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your Stitching I Love the Colours you have chosen...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoo fly blocks. Can not wait to see your stitching.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft colors. The quilt should look really lovely. Hope you enjoy the stitching..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennie,looks lovely ... you are progressing well with your block ... now for the fun part the stitching :-)
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete
  7. sew very speedy! and the colours work wonderfully! enjoy the stitching :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waohhh ! Hard to resist I see !!!
    I can't wait to see your stitching... You've done such a wonderful job !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those colors are warm and wonderful! I love your choice! Keep us posted, girl!

    ReplyDelete