Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Progress with Blocks 2 and 3

I wanted to post my progress with blocks 2 and 3 of the Vignette quilt yesterday but Blogger wasn't working! Anyway, here are some pictures of my blocks. I decided to take 3 of them as it is such a long piece of stitching. I have pieced underneath the stitching and started stitching the flowers on the patchwork.


Happy stitching,
Sylvia

8 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching & Nancy Halverson fabrics Silvia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is beautiful and I love the fabrics you choose.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Sylvia, there is certainly a lot of work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colours Sylvia, very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful!! The fabric...the stitching...I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....your is beautiful and you are flying along :) Looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog and love your ideas great stitching

    ReplyDelete