Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Monday, May 23, 2011

Blog Buttons ...

... I am just repeating an older post with the wonderful blog buttons that  the clever Quanita designed for us !

So add one to your blog ...
 
... if you are a Vignette in Stitches Blogger...


... or if you are a blog fan...
 

Please add either to your blog, with a link back to Vignette in Stitches Blog.
 
Also, if you are a Vignette Blogger can you please check that I have added your blog to the blogger list ... if it is missing ... please send me an email with your blog address ... I have a feeling that maybe someone has been missed from the list.
 
How is your block stitching progressing ?
... I'll be honest and say that I still have the stitchery part of block 2 & 3 to do ...

Happy stitching, P

No comments:

Post a Comment