Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Made A Start. :)

Finally organised myself to make a start. Thought i'd better seeing as book 3 is due out soon. :)
Easter Saturday i traced out the stitcheries for block 1. This is how much i've gotten done in a week.
Slowly getting there. Had hoped to have all done ready for the next part. Oh well. I guess i'll catch up by book 4. :)

Happy Stitching,

5 comments:

  1. Your Stitching is going along so speedy Jeanette, you have done so much in a week! I think we all need to give ourselves a break and just make sure we are all having fun with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitchery is so beautiful. How do I join?
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo ! you are stitching very fast !!!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and you're so speedy or is it me who is so slow. Perhaps I need to just concentrate on one project at a time.

    ReplyDelete