Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ta dah! Blocks 2 and 3 are done!

How exciting to be able to show you my blocks 2 and 3 of the Vignette BOM. The stitching has been done for a while and I needed to finish the stitching on the patchwork and then make the shoo-fly blocks. So here it is! This is the left side.
This is the right side...
and here are blocks 2 and 3 together. Oh dear! The next magazine is coming next week and I gather there are 3 blocks to finish in that issue!
Happy stitching,
Sylvia

10 comments:

  1. So envious. Good timing a s issue 3 is now out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and congratulations, Sylvia!! your blocks look lovely ... yes, 3 blocks in Issue 3 ... lots more stitching,
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the colours you have chosen.
    I am so jealous too. All of my fabric and my books are put in a box ready for 'one day'. I hope to start it soon.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sylvia, your blocks look beautiful, I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Love love love your fabric choices and your stitching is superb :) You whole quilt is going to look super!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... lovely! Wonder how many hours did it take you to stitch these blocks!!!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love the colours. As much as I like the original colours it is really good to see some of the alternative choices others are making.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love the colours. As much as I like the original colours it is really good to see some of the alternative choices others are making.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb work Sylvia, I hope you have somewhere prominent in the house to display it when it's finished, I could look at it all day!

    ReplyDelete