Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Monday, May 9, 2011

Finished blocks 2 & 3





I have just finished blocks 2 & 3 and am loving the colours that I have chosen. I don't want to discourage anyone but there was lots and lots of stitching in this block.



I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole process even the shoo fly blocks. I even completed the eight more in the same colours for block 14 or 15 and also completed an additional 7 the same as in block 1. This should give me a head start when these blocks finally come around.I have also included a photo of my block 1 that I finished a while ago but didn't post here.


Keep on stitchin.


Cheers Shelley H





9 comments:

  1. Great Work Shelley! Very inspiring, I started cutting out my fabrics for Block 2 and 3 last week and discovered I was missing something so am waiting for it to show up and will be commencing mine soon. It's so lovely to see all the your wonderful work, and your colours do look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Shelley! Yes, I agree lots of stitching in this block ... but worth it ! Love your fabric choice :-)
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look really beautiful, such pretty colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely !!
    Good job we have 2 years cos me thinks i will need it lol, have decided to re do the stitching on block one in one piece so it will look better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fabulous and I love the colours you have chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shelley your blocks look wonderful, I have chosen fig tree quilts fabric to make my vignette quilt to, its looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waohh ! I'm impressed ! it looks beautiful ! I like your colors very much !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's looking beautiful Shelley, love your colors..

    ReplyDelete