Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Monday, May 30, 2011

slow progress but I'm getting there

I am really enjoying stitching on my Vignette block, it has taken me ages to get it done but its almost there. The fabrics I am using are Fig tree quilts and I have used DMC threads to match, its very soft and pretty.


Instead of doing satin stitch in the flower centres I have done french knots. I like it much better.


I recieved my 3rd issue of Vignette today and I can't wait to get started on the next block.





7 comments:

  1. I really love the fabric you have chosen. What a great idea about the flower centres, french knots are always fabulous.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely fabric selection...you keep inspiring me..

    Thanks,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice Leanne,well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stitching! I am a stitching enthusiast also. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog.

    Love from Liri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely choice of fabric colours. The french knots are a great idea too. But, what I really liked was seeing the stitchery on the small squares. I am looking forward to doing those. So, I must hurry up as I am only just finishing Block 1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I like the french knots better, too!!

    ReplyDelete