I also kind of started panicking, what if my stitching sucked and I didn't like the blocks because my stitching was so bad. I decided I needed to do some practising to make sure it was ok, and I was so excited about looking through Vignette issue 2 (Thanks for the quick postage Perri!) that I wanted to do something Vignette-ish...
So I worked on my project preparation. I decided to prettify (is that a word?) my zip lock bags in with fabric stickers. (I bought some double sided tape, stuck the fabric on one side and stuck it to the bag), then wrote the block numbers on them.
I used leftover scraps from a Fat Quarter of fabrics by Patty Young from the Playdate Collection.
Then I realised that the remember notice board project in Vignette issue 1 had similar stitching on it. So I made it up with scraps; cut it in half (if I had done one of the stitcheries up side down, I needed have cut it, but only got my idea after); added a zipper and lining and made it into a pouch to store my zip lock bags.
This is exactly the same pattern as the Remember Project, I just changed the words to read Vignette Project!
That is the front, and the back is below :)
My stitching did need work, but I will try to get in some more practise before I get started officially!