Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Monday, March 7, 2011

I received some of my fabric today!

I am so excited! I got home today and had not one but 2 parcels from the mail man. One of them I didn't expect till Wednesday and is part of my birthday present from my mum. Doesn't it look scrumptious?!

Mum is also ordering my Sweet Broderie Fat Quarter Pack and Cosmo Threads soon, they are coming from the States so I may have to wait a little for them. I got the fat quarters, red spot and hanky linen from Patchwork with Gail B in Victoria and I was told that they probably would not be able to post it on Friday, and it would probably leave today which would mean tomorrow or Wednesday for me, so getting it today was a great surprise!

I also ordered my copy of Vignette Issue 2 from Perri today, so even though I still haven't touched the fabric with a rotary cutter or threaded a needle with some Cosmo threads, I am getting closer!
I can't wait to be joining all of you on this exciting adventure!




5 comments:

  1. What wonderful and exciting mail parcels in the mail ... more will arrive latter in the week :-)
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bom dia!!!
    tenho certeza que fará coisas lindas!!
    parabéns!!
    bjus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love polka dots! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I think it's funny you had to get the Sweet Broderie from the US because I gave the hardest time finding any lecien here! :)

    ReplyDelete