Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Block One Pieced!

I finally managed to piece together my first block of the Vignette in Stitches quilt on the weekend!  Since taking this photo I have traced the design and started stitching!   I thought I had better hurry up as the second issue of Vignette is due out this week!   I have loved making all the little blocks and the stitchery is beautiful!  I'm loving seeing everyone's blocks completed too!   I have tried to use fabrics from my very large stash rather than purchase new ones!  I'm happy with the colours and decided to stitch on a beige print with small white dots - hope the end result looks good!  Happy stitching everyone!


12 comments:

  1. It looks really lovely - nice to be different

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block looks wonderful, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks terrific Fiona,well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block looks great, I'm sure you will enjoy the stitching, its lovely to see the flowers come to life with threads,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fabric choices look lovely made up, Fiona. :-)
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL color choices, Fiona! I love it! I can't wait to see this one come to life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks really beautiful, It looks to have a similar feel to the pattern just with more subdued hues, I'm sure it will look marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fabrics, those Nancy Halvorsen Garden Song florals are so cute. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colors!!!
    Peggy H.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks fabulous. Love using my stash tooo. Newish here having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great - I love the Garden Song fabrics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice of fabrics... :)

    ReplyDelete