Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blocks 2 and 3 started!

I have made a start on the Vignette blocks two and three.  I have managed to complete all the piecing so now I am up to the applique, then lots of tracing and lots of stitching.
Because I am using different fabrics from the magazine, I find it quite difficult choosing which fabric to use and where!  I do not have a lot of experience in this!  However I love the birds that I was able to fussy cut, here is one of them:

So I had a really productive weekend sewing and I love that I am now up to the hand stitching (well, once I do the tracing) so I can take it with me where I go!
Happy stitching, Wendy 

9 comments:

  1. Good job, Wedy! Always nice to have it sewned and ready to be stitched!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this looks fantastic! Well done! Love your colours - it's nice to see the different fabrics being used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fabulous Wendy! The bird is lovely fussy cut too! Well Done, Have fun with the rest of the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the different fabric...keep it up,...the bird is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous !! You have done a beautiful work... your little bird is lovely !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your block is looking lovely, the fabric you have chosen is beautiful. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the fabric that you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks wonderful - love the fabric especially the bird.

    ReplyDelete