Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Saturday, March 5, 2011

Issue 2 ...

... what more can I say but ...
... WOW ...
... you have done it again, Leanne ...

... it could be hard to say it is better than Issue 1 ... but, I do think it might be ... there is more stitching in the BOM !!!  I say this with a huge smile ! 

... I love to stitch ...

... it is so yummy.. I can't wait to start stitching this one ...
... I am still stitching block 1,only have the butterflies left to stitch ...

Happy stitching, P

6 comments:

  1. Ohh..... it looks good, Perri! I have two or three flowerheads left to go and I'll be emailling you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Whiz I better get a move on with block one LOL looks like a very exciting block 2 and 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get my magazine. Public holiday here in WA Monday so fingers crossed for Tuesday. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y have to wait for so long..... because The vignette is not in Netherlands arrived yet..... maybe soon? thanks for showing me a peak inside.
    Happy reading and stitcher for you all.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...I am so disappointed that I have to wait to start mine until after my surgery. They scheduled me for Tuesday, a little sooner than I expected so I'm trying to get my house in order and everything ready so I have nothing to do but recoup and stitch. I have a few stitcheries ready to go so I have things to do but I had hoped to have my Vignette ready and waiting. Ah well, it gives me something to look forward to right? It truly is going to be a beautiful quilt. Leanne has really given us a wonderful treasure, both in the magazine and in the beautiful stitcheries and projects she shares with us. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree Perri, Issue 2 is so beautiful, I can't wait to start stitching either.

    ReplyDelete