Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, April 10, 2011

Remember.

A big thank you to Perri for the warm welcome. Not much to show yet, just the remember board which I did for our kitchen. It is in peachy pink tones from material out of my stash. I didn't get it professionally framed, just added a bit extra around the edges and popped it into a large photo frame.
I am looking forward to starting a new project from the Vignette collection..

9 comments:

  1. welcome Rosie its lots of fun although i am falling very much behind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your noticeboard looks very beautiful, such soft pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your remember board. It is the cutest thing ever.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome the remember board looks really lovely in your peachy pink tones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your remember board is lovely !! I like very much this version !
    Florence ( addict to pink ! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosie - lovely to see your remember board those lovely pink tones are my favourites. I have fallen a bit behind with blocks two and three (There seem to be so many lovely things to sew.) Somebody once told me that she would need to live to be 150 to use all her stash and sew all the things she loved and now I think I know what she was saying............

    ReplyDelete
  7. That remember board is absolutely darling. Thank goodness my 11 year-old grand-daughter isn't around tonight to see it. She would drive me crazy for one. It would be a great idea for a surprise birthday gift....one she doesn't know about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello rosie, thank you very much visiting my blog and posting such an encouraging comment.. your remember board looks very stylish!!i luv the fabric swatches you have used..very pleasing indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete