Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Friday, April 1, 2011

Got it together ...

... I have been a little slack lately ... I have been stitching, only on my SAL project... 

... I can share that I have got this far ...


... I had so much fun putting these blocks together...

... just haven't got to doing any stitching ... but I will soon...

... the little bits on the red top border are the traced hearts for needle turn applique ...

... I do hope that everyone else is enjoying their stitching :-)) ..

Happy stitching, P

6 comments:

  1. Great job, Perri! They look fantastic. I haven't done anything more after block 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really lovely bet you are pleased with it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Perri, lovely work...
    If it is possible, I would love to join your Vignette group.Looking forward to hearing from you..
    Rosie.
    rose_bear41@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks absolutely gorgeous - well done. I haven't started yet....you put me all to shame. I love looking at everyone's progress though.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete