Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Joined...

I Love a Good Hexie Project and have been Hovering over This One for sometime...it's those Lovely Stitched Hexie's by Leanne that got me In...
ThankYou to Perri for letting me Join In...here is my start.
I am using Blackbird Designs Fabric from my stash that's been needing a New Home for a while...
Today I am tracing the little stitched flowers onto white soft cotton...won't be using Red on mine though...
looking forward to seeing everyone's progress...
cheers
maree

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Maree, look forward to seeing your hexi quilt grow :-)
    Happy stithcing, P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maree, lucious fabrics, can't wait to see them! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so good. I have seen a few hexies on different blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait to see all your hexes put together. What fun they are.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maree! have fun with your sewing and thanks for sharing your work with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so going to love this project.. Welcome..

    ReplyDelete