Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Monday, April 25, 2011

Also started on block 2 & 3

I made some progress with block 2 & 3. Almost all the patchwork is done. Rest me only the stitching. I like to do this very much. Perhaps a little bit less after finishing these blocks. I try to figure out how the quilt is going to look like and that means that I have to do this another tree times. Time will tell.... if I'm right or not. Still working with pleasure on the blocks.


Block & Blog

Happy Easter everyone!

Dutch Quilt-greets from Gerda.

2 comments:

  1. You are really speeding along. Good luck with your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work Gerda and lovely photos too!

    ReplyDelete