Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finding a new supplier

I am like Florence I sent for my fabric from Australia because it was impossible to get it here in England. I too had to pay import duty which made my fabric rather expensive ( but well worth it) I am wondering if there is something strange going on because I too have lost my subscription due to the supplier closing but luckily I have found a new supplier. What can happen next I wonder?????

I am still loving doing this Mystery so nothing will put me off!!
Enjoy your stitching
Pam

4 comments:

  1. I have the magazine from the same shop as you but had already cancelled to buy somewhere a little cheaper. However my threads won't be here until March but my fabric should arrive next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - what a shame! But great that you are inspired to keep going. I got my subscription for the magazine from Under the Mulberry Tree in Australia. Good luck with your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam,

    May I please ask what your email address is?

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, I am so sorry to hear that you also have had a bad luck with getting your 'Sweet Broderie' fabric. I hope that many hours of stitching will help ease this, for you.
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete