Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Bit of Progress with FNSI

This was my post for the FNSI on my blog, so I just decided to add it here too. Am I the only one who has trouble with the chain stitch!!??  It took me a good hour to do one wing of that butterfly. Stitch 4 chains, undo 2...stitch 6 chains, undo 3...what am I doing wrong!!??

Well, my Friday night was my second FNSI with Handmade by Heidi.
I love setting aside the time to work on one of my projects. Allbeit, I don't think I got very much done! I seem to be so slow....I'll blame it on poor lighting. *grin*.
I worked on my the stitching for my Vignette Block One. I love the colours! Had to start on the butterflys because they were orange. They use chain stitch...tiny chain stitch. I like the look, but boy I'm hopeless with getting that needle to work!
So here's the little bit of my stitching. You can see it will be awhile before it's done!
See you next month for FNSI!
vignette block one

1 comment: