Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, December 4, 2011

2 more blocks finished











I decided not to do the extra embroidery or the applique because I think they would just get lost on my 'fabric vomit' fabrics.

After looking at Issue 5....I'm in a bit of a pickle about what to use for my background colors for the center blocks as I really don't HAVE any light colored fabrics that would work. I could try to find some - or I could do some hand-dying. thinking, thinking, thinking......

Plenty of time to figure it out as I'm just starting on the 2nd border section now.

2 comments:

  1. I love youe brightly patterned quilt with embroidered squares intersperced So many ideas i'd like to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I love the fabrics and the fussy cut squares work perfectly.
    starmaker for pc

    ReplyDelete