Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blocks 5 and 9

I was determined to finish these blocks before I could do any more Christmas sewing, so I am pleased to say that I have!!
Here are all the blocks laid out on my bed, sorry it isn't a very good photo but it gives an idea of how they are looking together ....
I am looking forward to the arrival of the 5th magazine, hopefully tomorrow or next week.  I can't wait to see what the middle blocks will look like!
Happy stitching, Wendy

9 comments:

  1. Lovely work ... I'm loving your colour scheme, it's coming along nicely.

    Full steam ahead.. I'm still waiting for my Issue 5 also, can't wait to see what the middle looks like.

    :-) Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, It looks amazing and I also love ytour color scheme. I ahve given up on blocks 4/9 for the moment snd hsve started blocks6/7 instead :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to self ... stop eating ice cream whilst typing one handed and proof read for errors before hitting post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, it's looking wonderful. I love the colors you chose. I haven't even started mine yet, and like what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and great progress.

    I'm SURE you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the centre block. Great that nobody has given the surprise away :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I just wish my Issue 5 would arrive!!! Seriously, it's killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I love your fabrics! Such beautiful colours. I am going to start all over again LOL

    ReplyDelete