Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Thursday, August 4, 2011

My progress

Here is my progress picture.

I made a mistake measuring the bird block (I traced the outlines of the stitchery and assumed this was the size of the block) so I had to add another narrow border, and I will do the same for the other corners.

It is so much fun to follow the progress of all the other members. I love seeing all the different versions.

6 comments:

  1. It's looking great!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block looks beautiful, I love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I like the little peeper fabric from around the bird block!! I had to do something similar for a block I did for something else. I think it added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking so good you do beautiful work cant wait to see it all happy stitching crafty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look beautiful. Love the soft colours. Your extra little border looks sweet too. Glad I'm not the only one to make a
    faux pas!

    ReplyDelete