Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A lot can happen in a week ........

This quilt has totally taken all my attention and spare time in the last week but I am so pleased with the progress so far.  I have not done a single stitch yet as I was trying to piece it all first.  That is my plan of attack!

Here is my progress so far .........

Block One
  
Block Two and Three


Block Four
 I was hoping to get these 4 and the next two blocks (5 and 9) pieced before the next magazine comes out next week but I think that is a little ambitious so I will just concentrate on getting these 4 pieced and ready for stitching.

I have not done any Farmer's Wife blocks this week so my aim is to try and keep away from this one this afternoon and sew two blocks for the Farmer!  :o)

How is everyone else progressing along? Are you ready for the next blocks in the magazine due out next week?

Happy Stitching,
Sharon


2 comments:

  1. Waohhh ! you are sewing at light speed !!! Congratulation for your work ! It's amazing !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your idea of completing all the blocks first then stitching, might try that myself! (I love the stitching part the most). Happy Stitching, Susie

    ReplyDelete