Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Update on Progress

I think that the turn in the weather back to the cooler days and chilly nights has inspired me to do a lot of stitching and sewing as I feel like I am churning things out at the moment, but the best bit, I am LOVING it!
My plan of attack for tonight is my Vignette Mystery Quilt.  I have now pieced blocks 8 and 12 but I need to concentrate on getting block 4 to the finish line.

Everything is traced ready to go.


It should be a very relaxed night here as it's a Public Holiday tomorrow (Bendigo Cup) so no stress over kids going to bed early, homework etc so that Block 4 is well and truly set in my sights :o)

If you would like to see what else I have been working on feel free to pop on over to my Blog. I also have a giveaway there for my 100th post so please feel free to enter that one also.

How are your blocks going?
Enjoy your creativity,
Sharon

 

8 comments:

  1. Looking good Sharon.

    Love to see how far along everyone is.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration to all of the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embroidery is beautiful! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon your blocks look great ...
    Happy stitching,P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Went on a retreat at the weekend and now have all 8 blocks pieced and all stitcheries traced. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post and great blog.
    I' your follower.
    Come to visit me, too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete