Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Monday, October 17, 2011

Block 1 Sewn together

Hello again

I have now put block one together.  Not the best lighting, and I still have to transfer the stitchery but I couldn't wait any longer to share.  Let me know what you think.

This is on the black floor tiles
On the Sewing table


Not the best pictures, I promise the next ones I'll take during daylight hours.

Happy Stitching ..will keep you updated.

Caz

6 comments:

  1. Wow...how beautiful and bright. I will be looking forward to following your progress on this one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... looks good!
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty. I will be watching your progression also. The picture on your tile looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that the Moochi fabric? So much fun, not that I need more fabric, but some of that may have to make it to my home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to this quilt. I just found the Vignette magazines at my quilting shop. So I hope you don't mind if I ask if most of the quilters bought the quilt package or put their own together.

    Thanks, Karin

    ReplyDelete