Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Thursday, September 22, 2011

New to Posting ............

Isn't the Vignette Magazine so wonderful and inspiring. I get so excited when the next edition comes out, I read it over and over again. I have started block 1 and nearly finished the embroidery, I need to get ready for the shoe flys. The others are cut and nearly ready to put together. I have just come back from the Urban Retreat in Melbourne and was able to see Leanne's Vignette quilt, wow it looks amasing. I just want to sit and stitch to catch up. I will upload some photo's and show you my progress next post.

Until next time, Happy Stitching xx Meg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meg, I hope you had a great time at the Urban retreat. Please let us in on it, what it the final quilt like, the middle bit ... oh, but I really want to know just yet?? Oh I do but I don't ... agrhh!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky were you to see Leanne and the finished quilt how I envy you. Looking forward to seeing you pictures.....
    Pam. Pp

    ReplyDelete