Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The fourth block


I have actually finished another block of the Vignette quilt. This is block 4. The stitching has been done for ages but the putting together has been a stumbling block! Blocks 5 and 9 are partly done and I haven't even started last issue's blocks but if I keep stitching it will get done eventually. I now need to do a bit of tidying up at the stitchery seam.
 Here are blocks 2, 3 and 4 together. Block 1 is hanging up at Hobbysew.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing Block 4. You are inspiring me to pick mine up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'country' colors! I started on block 2 this week....it seems overwhelming but little by little, I'll get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working killer hours but things have slowed down a bit and seeing this makes me want to pick mine back up too. Slow and steady has to be the mantra with this project but what a treat when we all finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are very beautiful, I love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are wonderful! Love the stitchery. What an awesome quilt you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwww it's gorgeous, congratulations Sylvia!!!

    ReplyDelete