Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Friday, August 3, 2012

The REAL quilt and a little progress

It was so inspiring to see Leanne's Vignette quilt at Urban stitching a few weeks ago. It really looked amazing.
I had been fiddling with fabrics for the centre of my quilt and finally put blocks 6 and 7 together and appliqued the edges. Might try and start on the applique today! I have been stitching the little bird blocks for the lower corner blocks too so am progressing......very slowly!


2 comments:

  1. Leanne's quilt is amazing! It's good to see as it inspires me to keep stitching. I've completed the top two applique blocks (6&7) and I am now working on the bottom two. There are lots of little spots to stitch. Keep up the good work Sylvia. Cheers ShelleyH

    ReplyDelete