I've been procrastinating on posting this because it is so different from the original design!
I didn't think the hearts and daisy motif was fitting for my bold kaffe fassett/amy butler fabric collection so I went off on a tangent.
I used a flower pattern from a booklet called Bits and Pieces by Whimsicals (from 2005). I used vliesofix and a slate thread to buttonhole stitch.
Totally different but I really like it! Once the weather clears and the ground dries out I'll put all the blocks out on the grass and take a picture (I don't have a big enough space indoors to do it).
I'm seriously starting to like it - in spite of my initial thoughts that my fabrics looked like 'fabric vomit'! Now, I'm off to start another border section (ugh).
Here's a recap of some of my other blocks: