Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Thursday, February 3, 2011

Missing....

I've been missing for a bit! I'd been waiting for my Cosmo threads to arrive (which they now have)... and had the first block all sewn ready to go. I now can trace it and iron on the Parlan onto the back and start stitching.

We had a really lovely weeks holiday at the beach and are just getting back to organising Buster Jim (Mr 5) for his first day of school next week. Once that's all done then I'll have more time to get stitching!

My aim is to get at least a bit done before the next magazine comes out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I commented before about considering using another fabric line, I have now managed to find a fat quarter pack of Sweet Broderie that I will purchase, but am confused about what Colour Basics prints are required
    are they pindots or polka dots or big dots or the colours are they green or lime I'm afraid of purchasing yardage/ fat quarters that won't match or won't look right is that grouping of Lecien Basics sold as a pack usually?

    Would appreciate any help
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Q... have emailled you. :)

    ReplyDelete