Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

At the Half Way point

Blocks 5 and 9 are now finished


I don't think that I will be rushing to start Blocks 8 and 12 as my right arm is feeling the strain of all that stitching so time for a break from this one for a bit.

If you would like to see a picture/collage of the complete Quilt at the half way mark visit my blog tomorrow (11/01) as I hope to have a pic there then (photobucket won't let me do what I want at the moment)

Enjoy your stitching,
hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

  1. With the exception of Leanne who designed the quilt, I would say you are way out in front of the rest of us, so go ahead and take a break. Your quilt is turning out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Sharon! I want to stitch like you when I grow up! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic. Will pop over to your blog to see your other photos. Cheers

    ReplyDelete