Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, November 27, 2011

A few pictures of my progress

Hi everyone...

Just a quick post to update on my progress.  I have totally sewn together my 60 Shoo-Fly blocks  ... Yeah me!!  Now it will be fun chosing the ones I will use for Blocks 2 & 3.  Here are a few pictures of how Block 1 is looking so far.
A little bit of Embroidery done.

A close up.
Straight out of the hoop to you !! LOL

I am hoping to get the next 2 stitched together by the end of the week, since Issue 5 will soon be with us and there will be lots more to do.

Lastly here is a picture of my baby "Hunnigirl" watching me stitch.

Happy stitching everyone

Cheers

Caz

4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Your colors are so joyful.

    I'm working ahead on my shoofly blocks also....using them as my leader/ender project.

    www.quiltingismything.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari, can't wait to watch this quilt take shape. You have such a talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola.Soy Matilde la Española me gustaria sever donde puedo comprar ese dibujo de flores que tiene al rededor de la concha,me podria informar o mandarmelo por mensage gracias un saludo.

    ReplyDelete