Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not much stitching going on...

But I have been sewing, I have put the blocks together and now I have no excuse not to keep stitching. I have to say I love the fabrics I have used, They are fig tree quilts, I have used several ranges and its wonderful how they all go together.

I haven't made many shoo fly blocks but thats alright, I figure I'll concentrate on the stitching part for now.



How is everyone else going with their blocks? I hope you all find some stitching time.





3 comments:

  1. waohhhh ! I can't believe you've done all the blocks !!! Bravo !!! Your fabrics are a good choice !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking beautiful and your colours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete