Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Block 4 done!

Slowly I am getting my blocks done and am still enjoying stitching them.
I think I might run out of the fabric I am using for this BOM and was wondering if anyone has a Jelly Roll or a couple of Charm Packs of 'Swell' by Urban Chics that they would like to sell me. If you do please email me at tozzie1 at Gmail dot com Thanks so much.
Onto the next blocks ....
hugs to all......

7 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful Vicki. Good luck with finding more fabric. I've got a stash of Swell that I'm keeping for that 'perfect' project! If you get stuck I can get the details for a shop in Brisbane that has a little yardage left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for that Maree and I will keep you in mind if I need to get some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Vicki. That red for the borders is just perfect. Good luck with finding fabric. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that block is just swell :) Good Luck finding the fabric :) I love the border too, it looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't help with the fabric I'm afraid but I do hope you find some. Your block is looking really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete