Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Saturday, April 21, 2012

A bit more prgress

Vignette Progress

Last night I managed to finish Blocks 8 and 12


Here is my progress so far


I can now move back onto bocks 10 and 11.

I have the hearts and orange petals appliqued on. 
I now need to do the circles, leaves and then the stitching.

If you would like to visit my Blog I can be found here

Hugs, Sharon xx





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sharon ... wonderful progress ...
    Happy stithcing, P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sharon! I a working on those two blocks also. The birdhouse is killing me. I can't seem to get it finished. I stitched the heart in the middle of the birdhouse the wrong color but decided to LEAVE it. Too much work to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - great progress - and clever way to show it in photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one. I like the way you are showing the progress, too!

    ReplyDelete