Please note - If you are a Non-Reply Blogger, you need to leave your email address, so that you can receive a reply, to any questions.



Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's been a while....

.... But I have some progress to report. Today I finished the stitcheries on Block 1





Blocks 2 and 3 are pieced, I have the magazine for blocks 4, 5 and 9 and in just a week's time, I'll have the patterns for the next two blocks. I'm quite a way behind, but keep getting distracted by other gorgeous projects.

7 comments:

  1. You are not behind...I haven't even started the stichery yet, just have my shoo fly blocks done. Looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the same amount of behind as I am! I'm sure there are many others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combos and dont stress about being behind as we are all going at our own paces. I have not stitched a stitch yet but do have some blockes peiced. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie you are doing well and you are way in front of me,well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitchery is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really impressed with your progress, it looks lovely! The colors are wonderful and the stitching is done so well. You inspire me! Hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeannie... your block is gorgeous. Love your colour choice. A while back I was stressing about being slow but I've stopped doing that. It'll take as long as it takes... everyone has their own pace. Best thing about it is we'll all have a fabulous quilt in the end.

    ReplyDelete